"70/245—Daily Vlog"

Hello namaste 


 Hope you all are doing good.I'm also doing good.


It's been almost two days since the rain stopped. Because of that,it's a little warm now,but it's nothing too major.Honestly,I think the rain needed to stop for a while.There was so much waterlogging after the continuous rainfall,and a lot of people were facing problems because of it.Hopefully,this little break gives everything a chance to settle down.


Also,the landslide in Wayanad,Kerala,was really heartbreaking.I just hope everyone affected is safe and gets all the help they need.


Coming to my day,it was mostly my normal routine. But one exciting thing happened Khush birthday countdown has officially begun! She created a birthday wishlist group,so that's basically the official bell for the birthday celebrations.I'm really excited for that.


Another nice part of the day was that I had a proper phone conversation after quite a few days with khush.It felt really good to just sit and talk.


Since it wasn't raining,I also went for a walk after a long time.It felt refreshing to finally get back to it.


And then,I had ordered a trimmer for Ponnu,but I don't think it's working properly.It heats up way too much,so achan couldn't finish grooming her.Right now she's walking around with a half-done shave,and honestly,it looks pretty funny😂! But we'll have to get a better trimmer soon.


Random Thought—Just a random thought it's completely okay to be in a bad mood and not feel like talking.Take your space, stay quiet if you need to.But don't let your bad mood become someone else's problem by giving rude replies or taking your frustration out on them. Sometimes,silence is much kinder than saying things you don't really mean.


I also watched India's Got Latent Episode 2, and it was really good.I especially enjoyed the contestant from Arunachal Pradesh she made me laugh a lot.The police constable's Punjabi song was beautiful,and his voice was amazing.I also liked the contestant who cut vegetables using cards it was really impressive,even though he seemed a little nervous. The rapper's performance was good too.Overall,it was a fun episode.


So,that's how my day. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


-pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

  1. waooo yaar .. mast laga read kar ke. Latent ka episode mera bhi pending hai aaj bus mai dekh lungi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow tu bhi trim krti hai ponnu ka hair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"