"71/245—A Sleepy Morning & A Memorable Evening"

Hello namaste 


Today's day started with Khush calling to wake me up,but I was so sleepy that I put my phone on silent and went back to sleep.😅Sorry,Khush! I won't do that again.


Then Achan woke me up because he was leaving for Mumbai and wanted me to book his train ticket.I was a little confused because the ticket booked through the app shows my name,so I wasn't sure if that could create any issue.I suggested that it would be better to get it from the counter.

A little later,Amma called me because the AC technician had arrived,and that's when I finally got out of bed around 9:30.I freshened up,had breakfast,spent some time on my phone,and finished a few small tasks.

I went to buy vegetables.Amma and i prepared lunch,and we ate,it was peaceful and happy both moment at same time.After that,I sat down to finish a few pending tasks.


My tuition schedule got a little messed up today. Usually,they come 4 to 6,but since navya had a headache,it was shifted to 5 to 7.However,anjali came at 5,while navya came around 7.Because of that,I had to continue teaching until almost 9 p.m Honestly,more than half of my evening went into tuition.


While teaching,I ordered a sandwich for myself. Then I went for a shower,and by the time I came out, the delivery bhaiya had arrived perfectly on time.Kiran and I enjoyed the sandwich together🥰.


Later,I went to the shop to buy a few things.so while returning arranging things in my bags,Kitapu stopped activa.He was on way to pick up Chechi and asked me to come along.I asked triple seat and he said,"Why not?"


So today was officially my first ride on new activa.On the way,we noticed a flock of birds flying together in the night sky.You usually see that during the daytime,so it was such a beautiful and unexpected moment.We picked up Chechi,and the three of us rode back together.It was such a small thing,but honestly,it became my favorite memory of the day.


Now I'm writing today's blog.After this,I'll have dinner and hopefully get some good sleep.That's how my day went.See you in the next blog! tata-bye Rab Rahka...


-pyaar sahiba🌻


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"