"72/245—Little Moments That Made My Day"
Hello namaste
Let's dive into today's blog.
Today I thought Khush would call and wake me up, but she didn't.😄 It was such a lol moment.After waking up,I freshened up and had breakfast.That's when I saw Khush's story on 4lyferz and realized she had been awake till 2:56 AM.Later we figured out something funny we were both waiting for each other to text first.I was waiting for her to finish studying and message me,and she was waiting for me to message her.In the end,both of us kept waiting, and we didn't talk at all.It was one of those funny misunderstandings.
Yesterday,it was sunny and raining at the same time. My Achamma always says,"Kurukkanum Kozhiyum Kalyanam,"whenever that happens.That immediately came to my mind,and it made me smile.
I wasn't in the mood for lunch today,so I skipped it. Achan asked me to make chicken liver fry,so I made that instead.
Then it was tuition time.Monday is the students' last exam,so I made them revise everything today itself. That way,I can give them a holiday tomorrow and they can just relax before the exam.
Sky was so soft in colour & clouds was filled with greyish in colour.
After that,I freshened up and went straight for my walk.I know that if I keep thinking,"I'll go a little later,"I eventually end up skipping it.So I didn't overthink and just went.It felt really nice.
After coming back,I finished a few of my tasks,had dinner,and then washed all the utensils.Kira was a little upset because he couldn't go to the villa today,so he ordered pizza we both eat together.
One random thing I wanted to share one day when I went to D-Mart,I saw an aunty carrying Laddu Gopal in a small swing like cradle.Some people take Laddu Gopal with them wherever they go,and seeing that made me genuinely happy.Everyone has their own way and level of devotion,and I really like seeing such moments.They bring a different kind of peace and happiness.
Later,I watched one of Jaya Kishori podcast.I really enjoy listening to her because she explains things so beautifully and calmly.It was a lovely way to end the day.
A Random Thought: I've noticed that whenever I start giving too much importance to a relationship in my mind or think about it more than I should, something small happens that brings me back to reality.It feels like God gently reminds me,"Don't put anyone on a pedestal.Care for people,but stay grounded." Somehow,that little reminder always comes at the right time🫂.
So yeah,that's how my day went. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
oo I love the last part
ReplyDelete