"73/245— Finally Trimming Ponnu & A Windy Night in Daman"

Hello namaste


Today I woke up,freshened up,and even though I wasn't planning to have breakfast,I ended up eating.My goal for the day was very clear I wanted to trim Ponnu's fur.So before starting that,I finished all my pending work.In between,Amma called me to help in the kitchen,so I did that and then got back to my work.After lunch and a little rest,it was finally time.


Honestly,I had never used that trimmer before,so I always felt like I didn't know how to use it properly.My biggest concern wasn't the trimmer itself it was that I didn't want Ponnu to get hurt.That's why I had been avoiding doing it myself.But today I decided that I wanted to learn instead of depending on someone else.I switched on the trimmer,took it slowly,and after almost 2 hours,I finally finished trimming her.I had mostly learned by observing others at home,and today I finally gave it a try.It wasn't perfect,but I did it,and I'm really happy that I did🥳.


By the time I finished,it was already 8 PM.I was about to take a shower when Kitapu asked,"Let's go out so get ready."So I quickly got ready,wore a jeans and top,and realized my clutch matched my top perfectly,which made me happy for no reason.😄 Kiran was tired,so he stayed home,while Chechi joined us.On the way,I got to know that we were going to Daman.


As soon as we got there,we had vegetable Maggi,while Kitapu had bhel.The bhel was so spicy that tears started coming out of Kitapu's eyes!😄 The best part,though was the weather.The wind was unbelievably strong,and sitting near the beach with hot Maggi in that cool breeze was such a vibe.Kitapu was busy watching the match while Chechi and I quietly enjoyed our Maggi and the weather.


Later,we walked towards the beach and sat there for quite a while.Even though the footpath was a little wet,we didn't mind.There were so many people walking around,and the whole place felt so peaceful.Since I was already there,I thought,"Why not make this today's walk?" So I started walking along the promenade,even playing a little by stepping from one tile to another.


While walking,I texted Khush and asked what she was doing.I told her I was in Daman and asked,"Should I video call you?" Before I could even do it,she immediately video-called me.Even though it was dark,I showed her the beach,the lights,and how incredibly windy it was.It was such a nice moment,and I was happy we got to talk.


After that,I clicked a photo of myself,sat for a while,and simply enjoyed the breeze before we headed back.On the way home,I also recorded a few videos of the fountains.I really enjoyed the daman time thank you to kitapu and chechi🧿.We reached home around 11:30 PM, and after dinner,I watched Champa and Sathy photos they had gone on a cousins' day out,and it was nice seeing their pictures.


Finally,the conversation that Khush and I were supposed to have on Friday night happened on Sunday night instead.We started talking around 12:40 and didn't realize when it became 3 AM.We just kept talking and talking.She even said she'd probably feel sleepy at work the next day.But honestly,I really enjoyed that conversation🧿.


A Random Thought:

Sometimes I wonder how we can truly understand what someone feels about another person.In real life, people may speak differently depending on the situation,while on social media they mostly share the happy moments.Maybe both are true in their own way I don't know.It just makes me wonder what someone genuinely feels in their heart.


Another thought I have is that social media can sometimes make us feel more important in someone's life than we actually are.A beautiful caption,a heartfelt story,or a lovely post can make any relationship look very special.But whether that reflects the same depth in real life is something only those people truly know.


And that's how my day went.tata-bye Rab Rahka...


-pyaar sahiba🌻





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"