"74/245— A Heart Full of Prayers"
Hello namaste
As soon as I woke up and checked my phone today,I found out that Kutus had been admitted to the hospital.I immediately called sathy admit kyu kiye hai puchne? everything made us feel so heavy.The whole day,I couldn't really focus on anything.I kept thinking about him and waiting for updates.Again in the evening,I spoke to Sathy whatever she said wrenched me.I know he'll be okay I have complete faith in God but I just hope he recovers soon.He's the youngest in our family,and it's really hard to see him go through so much.Amma ka ladla hai kutus so she is emotionally disturbed right now,so I took her to walk maybe she will feel better.
Later,Kitapu brought home gulab jamuns that his sir had sent from Mumbai.There had been a pooja at their house,so they had sent sweets for everyone. Kitapu was telling us that his sir is Marwadi,and the food at their house is always amazing.His wife is very fond of cooking,and whenever there's a birthday of sir,they prepare delicious food and send it to everyone at the Mumbai head office.It was nice listening to those stories.Actually i was having headache so taught of having gulab jamun so ate 1.5 but still headache continued.
And that's how my day went. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻

Take care.. Mu mai paani gya bhaii
ReplyDelete