"76/245—A Day of Waiting and Prayers"

 Hello namaste 


It's Wednesday 


Today,I woke up around 8:30 AM because we had to go to the hospital.Early in the morning,Sindhu chechi,Sathy,and Thangu had already gone to Paramount to complete Kutus discharge procedure. From there,they shifted him to Aaradhya Hospital. They told us to come a little later since the admission process had to be completed first.


While I was sitting at home,Ammayi came and told me that Bada had called from the hospital saying they needed one of Kutus reports that was still at home.So we had to take the report to the hospital.I quickly took a shower in hardly ten minutes,went to the temple,and then we left.After a little hustle,we got an auto and finally reached Aaradhya Hospital.


We handed over the report,and Kutus was still in the ICU.Rathi had just met him and sindhu chechi told that he had passed stool,so he said a small hope that surgery might not be needed.We were told that the gastro doctor would come in the afternoon and decide the next step.


We were all sitting in the waiting area.Sindhu chechi had taken leave from work,and everyone had been there since morning.By then,it was already afternoon,and all of us were hungry.So Sindhu chechi,Sathy,Appu,Imteyaz,and I decided to go and have something to eat.We had just reached Kanakia when Ammayi called me saying that the doctor had arrived.We all rushed back to the ICU,only to find out that Kutus had actually called for us.He keeps calling everyone whenever he wants to talk,so we told him we would just eat something and come back.


Almost the same thing happened again.This time, the doctor had actually arrived.Since we had already placed the food order,Sindhu chechi told us to bring the food while she and Ammayi met the doctor.


After speaking with the doctor,they told us that Kutus would need surgery,most probably the next day.From then on,everything started moving according to that plan.By the time we reached back with the food,Sindhu chechi told us everything while we were sitting in the hospital canteen.After that,everyone kept discussing the surgery.


Later in the afternoon,Sindhu chechi,Sathy,Ammayi, and I came back home.We planned to return to the hospital again in the evening so that Ammayi could get a little rest.As soon as we reached home,Sindhu chechi went to sleep because she had been awake since early morning.Sathy also slept because she hadn't been getting proper sleep for the last few days.I wasn't feeling sleepy,so I stayed awake.Amma and Ammayi went to the nearby shop for a while,and I spent some time talking to Achan.


Around 6:00–6:30 PM Ammayi,Sindhu chechi,and I went back to the hospital.It started raining on the way,and we also saw Shuma there.


By the evening,the surgery procedure had already started.Everyone was scared, but at the same time, everyone was praying.Every day,we were going to the temple with just one prayer in our hearts that everything goes well and Kutus gets better soon.


tata-bye Rab Rahka...


-pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"