"77/245—A Day of Faith,Fear,and Relief"

Hello Namaste


It's Thursday


Today,Ammayi woke me up around 7:30 AM because we had to count some money before leaving.After that,I went for a shower and then visited the temple. I prayed with all my heart that Kutus surgery would go well and that he would remain safe.


After that,Amma and Ammayi left for the hospital first.Sathy and I went later because Sindhu chechi was going to the office and was going to drop us on the way.By the time we reached the hospital,Amma and Ammayi had already gone to meet Kutus.The rest of us were sitting in the waiting area. Dr. Rathi also came and said everything is fine.Bada had gone home for a quick shower and said he would be back before 11 AM.


Everyone was waiting anxiously. BP readings were going up and down,so there was a little tension. Amma,Ammayi,and I sat near the OPT reception downstairs.Around 12:23 PM,Kutus was brought down through the lift on the way to the operation theatre.At that exact moment,Sushmi and Shuma also arrived.Seeing her child like that was heartbreaking for Ammayi,and she couldn't stop crying.


I called Kitapu to update him,and by then Kiran was also on the way.All of us just kept praying.The doctors had told us that the surgery would take around 2 to 3 hours,so we just kept waiting,hoping the OPT door would open and we would finally get some news.Kiran reached after some time, and Sindhu chechi also came.Ammayi was having difficulty breathing because of the stress,so I stayed beside her the whole time,trying to comfort her.


Around 3:30 PM,Sindhu chechi asked one of the hospital staff about the surgery.They told us it would take another 10–20 minutes, but also said that everything had gone well.Ammayi became emotional again.I kept telling her that it was okay to cry,but when Kutus come out,she should try not to cry in front of him.


After some time,one of the doctors called Sindhu Chechi and Bada inside.Around the same time,Kutus was brought out of the operation theatre.I saw him for a moment,but he is still under anesthesia,so he is asleep.They shifted him to the ICU and told us that he would slowly regain consciousness.


Later,the doctors called Bada,Nalla,Sathy,Kiran,and Thangu into the ICU to explain everything that had been done during the surgery.Since they needed to stay back,the rest of us were asked to go home. Before leaving,Bada took Ammayi to see Kutus once. The moment she saw him with all the tubes attached, she completely broke down.She came downstairs crying,and it was heartbreaking to watch a mother go through that.I kept trying to comfort her throughout the auto ride home.


On the way,we saw the Jagannath Puri Rath Yatra near Sakinaka.Ammayi and I folded our hands and prayed only for one thing that our little boy recovers completely.I even prayed that once he gets completely well I would bring him to Jagannath Puri in Odisha.


After reaching home,we freshened up and went to the temple again to pray.None of us had eaten anything since morning,so we first had biscuits with tea.Later,Sathy and I had pav bhaji.


By the time Bada and the others returned home,they freshened up and finally had a meal after many days.Ammayi also ate a little,and all of us had dinner together.Just then,Kiran called and asked Bada to come back to the hospital because a few papers needed his signature.So Bada left for the hospital again.Kiran stayed back with him at the hospital for the night,while the rest of us finally got some rest. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


-pyaar sahiba🌻


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"